Phone: (740) 454-2545
Fax: (740) 454-6372
Benjamin W. Whitacre is a partner with Micheli, Baldwin, Northrup LLP practicing in several diverse areas of the law throughout all of Southeastern Ohio.
- Estate Administration/Probate
- Business Law/Planning
- Criminal Defense (All Felonies and Misdemeanors)
- Automobile Accidents - Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Oil & Gas Law
- Has handled large and small estate and trust administration.
- Has drafted wills and trusts for all types of estate planning needs with emphasis on elder law planning.
- Has assisted multiple clients in the formation and ongoing management of the legal affairs of corporations, partnership and limited liability companies.
- Has negotiated, prepared and reviewed many types of contracts pertaining to a variety of legal matters.
- Has successfully defended numerous misdemeanor and felony criminal cases involving a variety of offenses.
- Has successfully obtained judgment and collected full unpaid accounts for multiple clients.
Community & Professional Activities:
- Member of the Muskingum County Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- President of the Muskingum County American Cancer Society
- Board Member of the Muskingum County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Board Member of the Zanesville Jaycees
- President of the Zanesville Ducks Unlimited
- Member of Westwood Baptist Church
View All Attorneys