Phone: (740) 454-2545
Fax: (740) 454-6372
David E. Mortimer is a partner practicing in various areas of the law. He is experienced, dedicated, and aggressive in all practice areas and represents clients both in Zanesville and throughout Southeastern Ohio.
- Criminal Law (including misdemeanors and felonies)
- Domestic/Family Law (including custody, divorce, dissolution, child support, etc.)
- Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 & 13)
- Eviction Actions (focusing on landlords)
- Civil Litigation
- Automobile Accidents/Wrongful Death
- Oil & Gas Law
- Has successfully defended criminal cases in over 7 different counties in the State of Ohio.
- Has successfully defended OVI/DUI cases in over 5 different counties in the State of Ohio.
- Has successfully represented multiple clients in divorce and custody actions.
- Has successfully Liquidated and Reorganized Debt for multiple clients under The United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Has successfully evicted tenants and collected damages for multiple landlords.
- Has successfully collected full account balances for multiple clients.
- Has successfully obtained proceeds for clients injured in automobile accidents.
Community & Professional Activities:
- 2017 Muskingum County Bar Association President
- Member of the Muskingum County Bar Association
- Member of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Listed in Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory (See, Martindale-Hubbell at www.martindale.com for additional biographical information)
- Board Member of the Zanesville Jaycees
- Free and Accepted Mason of Ohio, Frazeysburg, Ohio Lodge 490
- Treasurer of the Zanesville Ducks Unlimited Chapter
- Member of the Zanesville-Muskingum County Chamber of Commerce
View All Attorneys