Phone: (740) 454-2545
Fax: (740) 454-6372
Mr. Baldwin is a senior partner of the firm concentrating his area of practice in business and estate planning. With over 23 years experience, he has handled all types of business and estate planning legal issues for clients in Zanesville and throughout Southeastern Ohio. Mr. Baldwin also has extensive experience in Village municipal governmental law.
- Has handled large and small estate and trust administration for over 23 years in multiple counties in Southeastern Ohio.
- Has drafted wills and trusts for all types of estate planning needs with emphasis on elder law planning.
- Represents multiple clients in the creation and ongoing management of the legal affairs of corporations, partnership and limited liability companies with emphasis in the areas of medical business law and small business ventures.
- Extensive experience in Village municipal law, currently serving as Solicitor for the Village of Dresden, Ohio since 1990.
Community & Professional Activities:
- Member and Past President, Muskingum County Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, Muskingum TB & Respiratory Clinic
- Member, Bishop Fenwick School Advisory Board, Zanesville, Ohio
- Member, Muskingum County Community Foundation Advisory Board
- Member, Genesis Home Care Professional Advisory Council
- BV rated attorney, Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory (see Martindale-Hubbell at www.martindale.com for additional biographical information and a representative client list)
- Lecturer to medical community regarding guardianship, social and long-term care issues of elderly and other hospital patients
Education & Legal:
- Admitted to following Courts:
1983 - Ohio
1984 - U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
1986 - U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
1987 - U.S. Supreme Court
- Law School: 1983, University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio, Juris Doctorate
- Undergraduate: 1980, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio, Bachelor of Science
View All Attorneys